INVITATION TO PARTICIPATE
IN THE THIRD INTERNATIONAL INTERDISCIPLINARY SCIENTIFIC AND PRACTICAL CONFERENCE
«CLIMATE CHANGE AS A MAJOR PROBLEM OF PRESENT TIMES. TRUTH ABOUT CLIMATE. SCIENTISTS, EYEWITNESSES, OPINIONS, FACTS»
December 15, 2018
The rapid growth of natural disasters across the globe shows the need for the soonest possible unification of people into a single spiritual and moral society in order to survive under conditions of impending global climate changes. The topics raised at the conference contribute to the establishment of mutual understanding among people. Coverage of the facts of real mutual aid, makes it possible to understand the vital importance of uniting.
Who is this conference for?
This conference is for scientists, eyewitnesses and all not indifferent people. Where everyone can ask questions to speakers and speak with eyewitnesses of climate disasters. And also take part in the discussion in the format of a round table.
Goal: To draw attention to the real facts of what is happening to the climate of the planet.
- Identify the prerequisites for a new format of interaction between science and society.
In practice, develop an effective format for scientists’ interaction in various fields of science, eyewitnesses and all not indifferent people.
- To find the best possible means of interaction between public and scientists, determine the effectiveness of each (method).
- To draw attention to the spiritual and moral principles, as a basis for interaction between scientists and the public.
Conference schedule and structure
|December 15, 2018||Online Conference||5:00 PM GMT (12:00 AM EST USA)|
Structure of the online conference
- Welcome session 2-3 minutes
- Opening remarks, introduction to the topic 5 minutes
- Reports of the participants, 10-20 minutes per speaker
- Questions to speakers 60 minutes
- Eyewitness statements from different countries 2-5 minutes per speaker
- Questions to speakers up to 60 minutes
- General round table discussion up to 60 minutes
- Closing session 3 minutes
Why your participation is important:
If you have witnessed climatic disasters or catastrophes, if you are a scientist who understands the importance of science’s contribution in creating real opportunities to save lives, if you are just not indifferent person, an independent researcher who realizes that the global climate situation is changing rapidly, then this online platform is for you. Join the conference, where the contribution of each person will surely bring results.
TO PARTICIPATE IN ONLINE CONFERENCE
AS A LISTENER, EYEWITNESS OR A SPEAKER,
PLEASE REGISTER HERE:
>> https://goo.gl/X9oWcq <<
The online conference will be held at:
zoom.us, the link to the conference room will be sent to participants and speakers after registration
E-mail: [email protected]
Conference information: https://geocenter.info/en/pages/conference